The Territory Sales Co-ordinator shall be responsible for prospection and maintenance of business in order to achieve the set Sales Budget in Network and General Trade.
- Ensure all existing Customers are properly serviced and continuously prospect for new clients in order to increase our sales and market shares.
- Ensures collection of all payments due from customer in line with the terms of payment and ensure statements are signed by the customer on agreed periodicity.
- Follow up of Consumer market trends and activities e.g. New Civil Engineering projects, Mining, Agriculture, competitor innovations, pricing and services.
- In liaison with the Consumer Manager; coordinate Fuel Card) business development.
- Calculate profitability of the existing and new Consumer business.
- Liaises with operations to make sure that faults reported by consumer customers are promptly attended to.
- In liaison with Lubricants Sales Engineer, provides technical support and training to consumer customers.
- Monitor the implementation of the Quality Assurance procedure in terms of customer’s contract follow-up, product handling and storage at customer premises and contamination control.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in a commercial or technical field from a recognized College or University.
- At least three (3) years working experience in a Business environment.
- Ability to communicate (both oral and written)
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to find information.
- Concern for rigour and quality.
- Concern for Customer Service.
- High integrity
- Co-operative and able to work in a team