To implement production plans in the shifts with the view to ensuring that Production and Plant optimization targets are realized within the framework of EHS and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating production activities in the shift including, raw material certification, labour assignment, material handling activities etc
- Liaising with quality control team to ensure timely intervention into product quality problems
- Liaising with the plant reliability team on maintenance activities
- Shift performance report including: production efficiency, machines availability, Down time reports etc.
- Liaise with EHS on a daily basis to ensure complete alignment with EHS requirement
Qualification and Experience
- Advanced Certificate/Diploma in engineering (Production/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Milling qualifications – desirable
- Maize certificate – desirable
- Minimum 3 years proven supervisory experience in the milling industry
- Experience in labour management- skilled and unskilled labour
- Knowledge of milling extraction, tempering and blending