- Effective Management of GM’s schedule
- Timely communication with Corporate office (Exco), HOD’s, internal and external customers for effective day to day functioning
- Report Generation & Maintenance
- Generation of Minutes of the meetings
- Scheduling of Meetings
- Follow – ups (internally & coordinating induction schedules / meetings with Corporate office)
- Handling CFS & customer grievances
- Preparation of guest welcome letters for all categories – first time and repeat guests and welcome cards for Taj Club / Suites guests
- Taking dictation, typing letters, maintaining files and records, attending calls etc.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Running the Business Centre as and when required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Should be smart and presentable and should have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be willing to take on additional responsibilities.
- Self-Drafting skills – should be able to handle independent correspondence
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or any Admin related field
- Proficient with MS – Office
- Conversant with Short Hand an advantage
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the relevant field and handling a similar office
- Qualification in Secretarial or Office Management will be plus