Switchboard management-Operate a multiline telephone system to answer incoming telephone calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Welcome visitors and informs appropriate personnel of their arrivals.
- Support Office Supervisor with daily operations.
- Attends daily status meetings.
- Provide callers with information about the organization.
- Schedules all travel plans for the Exco team
- Complete paperwork for travel expenses and reimbursements.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, copying and collating.
- Word-processing of letters, memos, schedules and other correspondence as needed.
- Maintain conference room schedules.
- Monitor site access and issues passes when required.
- Sends, receives and routes faxes.
- Create and maintain client contact files.
- Receive, sort and route mail/packages
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of receptionist / secretarial work experience required, preferably in a fast-paced environment.