To supervise & monitor the construction of new projects and any modernization project at operational sites as per Total specs within given time frame & allocated budget ensuring HSE standards. To maintain retail outlets and Depots as per company policy. In this phase the job envisages up keeping & maintenance of equipment’s & facilities throughout the assigned retail network as per the defined company standards ¶meters such as safety, time, quality & allocated budget.
- To provide detailed engineering information including utility services, Signage, HSE requirements & assist in finalization of drawings & preliminary cost estimates for the proposed projects.
- Propose & implement construction quality control procedures & ensure that they are enforced.
- Propose & implement improvement to the project management system to manage construction & related activities & ensure compliance to standards schedule & budget.
- Liaison with the purchase department & suppliers for the on time delivery of goods & services upon issuance of Purchase Orders for the on time completion of projects or maintenance activities.
- To ensure execution of work in accordance with the obtained Govt & company Internal approvals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management skills with a good knowledge of asset maintenance & cost estimation. At least
- 4 years’ experience of construction & having the knowledge about project scheduling & BOQ preparation.
- Strong organization skills, excellent interpersonal skills, Good team player, Builds effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to withstand work pressure and changing priorities. Good work ethics