- Supervise and management of all account opening related processes for different account types.
- Assess risk in the account opening process area and implement effective risk controls and mitigant
- Familiar with VISA settlement process and accounting practices.
- Manage the entire process relating to issue of centralized cheque books, ATM cards, pin mailers etc…
- Work closely with Compliance Officer to ensure branch compliance with State regulations, laws and policies.
SKILLS & Attributes
- Strong knowledge of and recent experience with Account opening Operations and products; including management and support of the account opening processing deposit processing platform.
- Prior experience in handling security items such as cheque books, ATM card, pin mailers.
- Ability to manage Account Opening and e-Banking Operations.
- Ability to strictly adhere to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Bank and regulatory standards, policies and practices and to report/correct control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational defects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in banking or equivalent
- Must have at least 3-5 years banking work experience
- Must be conversant with most banking/branch operations