Coordination and supervision of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) function to achieve targets set under the organization and various project contracts. This will include development of systems and methodologies for capturing data and producing accurate Monitoring & Evaluation reports in a timely manner and providing feedback to other Departments. The M & E Manager will work closely with other departments to achieve the overall goal of maintaining current and accurate statistics and analysis of activities being undertaken versus projected goals.
- Coordination and supervision of the M & E function and staff.
- Communication with other departments to ensure an ongoing understanding of the organization’s Activities.
- Development of methodologies and tools for capturing data related to the Organization’s activities.
- Training in M & E tools and methodologies.
- Capturing of M & E data into approved applications.
- Preparing work plans for M & E team members for field surveys of activities being undertaken.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Nursing Sciences or a Degree/Diploma in relevant field
- Certificate in Psychosocial support/counseling.
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Counseling and Testing
- At least (5) five years driving experience would be beneficial.
- ART delivery
- A valid driving license.