The Marketing director will manage the marketing strategy of a company. Marketing director will need to find which market segments can buy the products of a company and how best they can sell the company products to the targeted market. Marketing director will work closely with other departments to drive the programs, displays, shows that excite the partners and customers of the company to meet their business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing, implementing, and facilitating annual marketing strategies for the organization.
• Supporting and facilitating development and execution of marketing plans.
• Translating business department objectives and strategies to prepare brand portfolio objective, plans, strategies to facilitate the growth of business unit.
• Developing marketing strategy depending on the knowledge of organizational policy, market nature, royalty and copyright requirements, and markup and cost factors.
• Planning and administering the marketing operations budget of the organization.
• Negotiating with agents to secure correspondences for translating materials into any other media.
• Editing materials in accordance with specific customer on market requirement.
• Developing promotional materials, which include marketing print and collateral copies.
• Assisting in strategic plans for client demonstrations, presentations, displays, etc.
• Working with regional offices to design and implement prospective and client contact system.
• Developing and administering marketing database that includes prospect and client information, access to financial documents and reports, applications of mailing list, etc.
• Supervising client services administrator, regional marketing managers, practice development manager, marketing assistant and communications manager.
• Making hiring and staffing decisions within the marketing department.
• Building ad developing marketing team that is competent, dedicated, commercially astute and efficient.
• Assisting the business department to meet its goals objectives.
Skills and Specifications
• Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
• Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards business.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 10 Years are above working experience in a Multinational Organization
• An MBA will be a plus.