The Head of Customer Service will develop clear strategies and implement effective business planning in non-metered and metered centres to ensure all performance targets are always achieved. To be the Strategic lead for the Centre of Excellence for customers ensuring an outstanding customer experience is delivered through multiple channels including voice, social and self-serve.
- Work collaboratively with other business areas particularly in Wholesale Operations to improve the end to end customer experience.
- Implement best practice and learning within the team, and wider business teams to improve the customer experience and optimise service delivery.
- Identify recruit, train and retain the best people to deliver excellent customer service and create a culture which enables the team potential to be released. Define and implement a team structure and optimise resource to deliver a best in class customer experience and achieve performance targets.
- Define and create a metering strategy to ensure value for money and puts customers at the heart of key decisions. Manage Meter Reading Contract ensuring contractual and commercial outcomes are delivered.
- Develop clear and effective business plans that maximise opportunities to promote and discuss water efficiency solutions with customers.
- Lead and embed change through effective stakeholder management, and developing collaborate working relationships with customers and colleagues and other key stakeholders for example bill re-design, working with customer panel groups and ensuring bills are clear, informative and reduce customer contact.
- Manage domestic customer accounts, industry data and third party management though billing and metering teams.
- Review and continually improve all operational processes and delivery mechanisms to increasing quality, efficiency and productivity across areas of responsibility.
- Use operational and commercial data to understand root cause issues and establish corrective and preventative actions, ensure improvements are implemented and sustained.
- Budget management and recommendation of cost savings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in any commercial field
- Must have vast experience in customer service
- 07 years working experience in a Multinational Organization
- An MBA will be a plus.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body