The Country Manager plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinates the operations of the client company. They provide day to day direction to the staff, sets long term business plans and goals, has P&L responsibility and procures the proper resources to realize the company’s objectives.
- Maintains open lines of communication with parent organization. Keeps parent organization informed of local market trends and expectations.
- Making hiring and staffing decisions within the marketing department.
- Building ad developing marketing team that is competent, dedicated, commercially astute and efficient.
- Managing daily activities with marketing and press communication agencies.
- Developing and delivering insightful strategies and presentations to the executive committee and business department where appropriate.
- Ensuring that the business department modifies its use of support and shared services.
- Assisting the business department to meet its goals objectives.
- Works with the sales manager to set budgets and reach sales goals.
- Identifies market opportunities for product sales within Country
- Formulate implements and ensures that corporate group policies and procedures are followed.
- Anticipates staffing levels to reach strategic goals and maintain appropriate service levels. Interviews, hires and develops staff, assigns and schedules work, and appraises performance.
- Reviews and approves staff salaries.
- Ensures that the company and staff comply with all federal, state and local regulations.
Minimum required knowledge and skills:
- Exceptional selling, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CRM database and SAP software
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Commercial field
- MBA will be a plus
- Senior executive working experience is a MUST
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in a Multinational company