The Corporate Relationship Manager will be responsible for marketing bank’s products/services to existing and potential corporate clients in the assigned sub sectors, and developing new business leads.
- Acquiring new clients for the Bank for Liabilities – Current / Savings Account and Fixed Deposit and also Credit clients for Advances.
- Managing portfolio of existing clients of Liabilities and Advances
- Working in collaboration with Branch for growing the overall branch business
- Training Branch team members for more focus on the Advances, Liabilities, Loans, Overdrafts, foreign exchange services etc.
- Focus on Customer service In all kinds of action
- Identifying and signing up new customers through structuring and closing deals in line with the clients’ needs matched with bank’s products on offer.
- Maintaining relationships with customers through regular contact and providing
Skills and Attributes
- Marketing, Sales & Negotiating skills
- Knowledge and experience of Banking /Financial Services.
- Outgoing and able to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Excellent product development skills
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree preferably in Marketing, Finance , Business Studies, accounting or related degree
- Must be a good communicator, able to instill confidence in the bank
- 03-05years and above working experience in the same field
- Having adequate knowledge of banking products like Current Accounts, Savings Account, Fixed Deposit, Loan, Overdrafts, Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit, Documents for collection, Foreign Exchange services etc.